We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
As you might expect, our phones are ringing off the hook so please review these Frequently Asked Questions before calling the course.
What is the mask policy?
Masks are required in buildings, on the putting green, on the driving range and at cart staging / drop off. Masks are recommended while you are outside and required when social distancing is not possible.
Are you walking or riding?
We are allowing walking and riding tee times. Single rider carts will be available for an additional $8. Because we have effectively halved our cart fleet and the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use there may be a wait for riding tee times. Walking is not permitted on weekends before noon.
Can I walk up and play?
We prefer that tee times be booked and paid for ahead of time. If you don’t have a tee time booked, you may not be allowed to play. Golfers may call the golf shop from their call to check for availability. We cannot have groups of people waiting for walk up play to be available.
How can I book a tee time?
- All tee times can be booked online or over the phone. The easiest on our staff is to book and pay in one transaction in our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE.
- As you might expect the phone is ringing off the hook, but if you do not see the correct rates in the booking engine for your membership or you are a senior you may call the golf shop at 410.255.7764, book a tee time and pay via credit card.
Perks card rates will be available by paying in the golf shop. An additional three months has been added at the end of their membership. Annual pass holders will only be able to book 7 days out during the time under COVID restriction.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
- The golf shop and café are now open. The hours for the golf shop and the café are sunrise to sunset.
- Tee times have been spaced to 15 minutes apart, and the course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc.
What should I know when I go play?
If you don’t have a tee time booked, you may not be allowed to play. Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. Once at the course you may go to the starter to check in. Because we have effectively halved our cart fleet, plus the additional sanitization that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times.
Is the driving range and putting green open?
The driving range and putting green are open.
How many people are allowed in the clubhouse? Where are the restrooms?
The clubhouse is open and limited to 5 guests at a time. The restrooms located in the clubhouse are now open.
What about food, drinks and merchandise?
- The café is open daily from sunrise to sunset with a limited menu.
- The bar is open with limited seating.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase from the café and from the beverage cart. Guests are not permitted to bring alcohol onto the course.
What about leagues, outings and events?
All league play will begin the week of May 3rd. Please reach out to your League Director for any additional information.